Open description for FAQ — everything used/mentioned in this video, and contact information!👇
Here’s a little vlog of when I travelled home for christmas break! ☺️ It was a 6 hour long train ride through Norway, and I absolutley loved the view of mountains, frozen lakes, and snowy fields 🏔
Have a wonderful week! ☃️
Enjoy xoxo studyandorganize
You can use my discount code STUDYANDORGANIZE for 10% off everything from Kawaii Pen Shop!** http://kawaiipenshop.com/
**Affiliate code – I earn a small commission if you use it.
—FAQ (will not be answered in comments)—
What’s your name/How old are you/Where are you from?
– My name is studyandorganize. I’m 20, and I’m from Norway.
What are you studying/what grade are you in?
– I’m in my 2nd year of university, and I study computer science engineering.
Why did you transfer university?
– I transferred university because this program is more geared towards the field(s) I’m interested in, and I wanted to do an integrated master, rather than I bachelor and then I master.
Where do you buy *stationery item*?
– Most of my stationery is bought at local bookstores. Google the brands to find out if they sell the item(s) where you live!
Can you send me your notes/do you sell them?
– I only post my notes on Instagram. I do not share/sell them!
—SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTACT INFORMATION—
Business inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
NON-BUSINESS INQUIRIES: If you’d like to ask me a question or send me a message, please DM me on Instagram or use the comment section!
—CAMERA, EDITING SOFTWARE, AND MUSIC—
Camera: Canon EOS 750d
Lens: EF-S 35mm/EF-S 18-55mm
Ikson – Present