Open description for FAQ — everything used/mentioned in this video, and contact information!👇
Happy New Year!
Here’s my bullet journal setup for 2019! 😄 I decided to do a simple minimalist, black and white theme this year. Hopefully, a simpler theme will make it easier for me to use the bullet journal as a student! The calendars are in Norwegian, if you were wondering.
-2019 at a glance
-grid spacing wheat sheet
-youtube tracker & ideas
-things to check out in 2019 (books, films, tv shows, music)
The grid spacing spread is from AmandaRachLee’s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0kxmk5Muo
Have a wonderful week! 🌵
Enjoy – studyandorganize
—STATIONERY IN THIS VIDEO—
* leuchtturm1917 bullet journal
* sakura sigma micron fineliners (03, 05, and 08)
* tomboy dual brush pen (N15)
* stabilo pen 68 metallic (silver, gold, and rose gold)
You can use my discount code STUDYANDORGANIZE for 10% off everything from Kawaii Pen Shop!** http://kawaiipenshop.com/
**Affiliate code – I earn a small commission if you use it.
—FAQ (will not be answered in comments)—
What’s your name/How old are you/Where are you from?
– My name is studyandorganize. I’m 20, and I’m from Norway.
What are you studying/what grade are you in?
– I’m in my 2nd year of university, and I study computer science engineering.
Why did you transfer university?
– I transferred university because this program is more geared towards the field(s) I’m interested in, and I wanted to do an integrated master, rather than I bachelor and then I master.
Where do you buy *stationery item*?
– Most of my stationery is bought at local book stores. Google the brands to find out if they sell the item(s) where you live!
Can you send me your notes/do you sell them?
– I only post my notes on Instagram. I do not share/sell them!
—SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTACT INFORMATION—
Business inquires: email@example.com
NON-BUSINESS INQUIRIES: If you’d like to ask me a question or send me a message, please DM me on Instagram or use the comment section!
—CAMERA, EDITING SOFTWARE, AND MUSIC—
Camera: Canon EOS 750d
Lens: EF-S 35mm/EF-S 18-55mm
Editing: Premiere Pro